What is so great about infographics? Infographics are, after all, just a graphic that has information; that’s why they call them “infographics.” But there is more to infographics than meets the eye. They are extremely versatile, and you can put any information you want to within your infographics. Infographics are a real example of the cliche, “a picture is worth a thousand words.”
You can include your company information, a unique logo and design, and top-quality graphics. You can include data that motivates your audience to take action and do business with you. It can be sales-based or information based or both.
7 Digital Marketing Blogs to Follow
To learn more about infographics, we drummed up these seven digital marketing blogs that you need to be following to find out more about infographics and how it relates to digital marketing.
1. Duct Tape Marketing– Duct Tape Marketing doesn’t sound like a digital marketing company, does it? At first glance, you might think they sell duct tape to use for your carpentry jobs. But they are digital experts who know their business when it comes to online marketing. Duct Tape Marketing’s blog stands out because of the way they focus on relevant topics such as keyword planning and research, as well as tips on how to make a business grow.
They even have a podcast page with several archived podcasts that allow you to listen to their recorded audio shows about the topic of digital marketing. You may get some useful tips from the podcasts, too so be sure to listen in when you can!
2. MarketingProfs– MarketingProfs discuss a number of important topics in their blog, such as trending marketing statistics. If you follow their blog, you’ll get updates on the latest trends and marketing tips that can help you grow your business at a much faster rate.
3. Rebekah Radice– If you want to find out how to creatively build your online brand, Rebekah Radice is a good mentor to add to your list of helpful blogs. If that doesn’t convince you, you might want to know that Rebekah’ blog was chosen as one of the top 10 social media blogs in the world by Social Examiner. She is a well-known digital marketing consultant, and she can show you a few secrets of the trade when it comes to uniquely marketing your brand.
Branding is sometimes thought of as “writing your own story,” and you need to make sure your first impression is memorable and unique. Rebekah seems to know how to do this when it comes to branding. So give her blog a try.
4. Content Marketing Institute– The Content Marketing Institute helps businesses learn more about digital marketing in a way that is both practical and innovative. One unique aspect of this site and blog is that features some different guest bloggers from various fields to discuss digital marketing.
Some of the writers on the blog specialize in marketing trends and report them to the group. Others focus on what they are doing to improve digital marketing for their customers. They have hundreds of pages of blog posts that you’ll want to check out as well as podcasts from other digital marketers sharing what they’ve learned with the community. It is a popular blog, and they have almost 300,000 followers through their blog subscription service.
5. Convince and Convert– Convince and Convert, as its name implies, is a blog that focuses on how to convince and persuade readers to purchase their products. They use a variety of techniques including influencer marketing and analysis of the customer experience to connect to a target audience.
They have an entire podcast library on various topics that you can download and listen to that may help you learn more about the intricate world of digital marketing.
6. Neil Patel– You could say that Neil Patel is the “god of blogging.” We say that with tongue-in-cheek, but he does qualify for the title of “guru” at the very least. His marketing consulting and blogging techniques have made small companies into mid-sized businesses and mid-sized companies into large corporations. He has increased the revenue of established companies to mind-blowing figures and single-handedly improved the branding of thousands of companies.
When you go to his website, you’ll automatically see a countdown that announces a webinar training that will start in “5 minutes.” Once the program ends, you’ll be taken to his latest online webinar with tons of information on blogging and online digital marketing. He has made thousands of dollars teaching others how to improve their brand through a systematic but creative blogging approach.
One of the reasons for his success is that he has managed to engage his audience directly by inviting them into an online webinar the minute they hit his website. Then he uses this opportunity as a teaching opportunity to pull his audience in. This can be an effective technique and a way to connect directly with his people.
Neil Patel’s blog is not quite as assertive regarding getting people to come to his online webinars, but it still has a wealth of information on what he does to help businesses grow their brand.
7. The MOZ Blog– The MOZ Blog is a great blog to follow if you are interested in creating hype for your business or learning about how to use SEO with your site to drive quality traffic. Their focus is on inbound marketing initiatives and how you can use it to build your empire. One of the unique things about their blog is in how they offer actionable insights that you can apply as soon as you have read the article that you can use.
They offer a weekly video known as “Whiteboard Friday” that gives you some insight into the latest research and trends as applied to digital content. The Whiteboard Friday videos always focus on SEO and how you should work SEO into your content for the best results.
How This Relates to Infographics
Well, there you have it. These are seven of our favorite digital marketing blogs that we found for you to check out. We think you should get some value out of all of them. Just pick and choose the ones you like best and bookmark them for your future reference.
How does this relate to infographics? Well, remember that infographics are a digital asset. Digital assets include everything from podcasts, blog articles, SEO-rich content, videos, and more. Infographics can help you add to your growing list of digital properties and assets that can help you reach your goals in your digital marketing efforts.
Whether you are a digital marketing agency, a freelance blogger with a website, or a company of any kind with an online site, you’ll want to learn as much as you can about digital marketing and how you can use these various digital properties to your advantage.
How to Create Your First Infographic
If you don’t have an infographic yet, never fear. We can help you create an infographic quickly and easily using the information you give you about your brand and combining it with what we know about digital marketing.
Then you can take the infographic that we design for you and share it with your target audience to gain more leads and customers.
You can learn a lot from these marketing blogs, too to help direct you in the way that will help you maximize the impact your infographics have on your audience.
Visit us online at infographicdesignteam.com. We can visit with you and show you how we can create a winning infographic design for your brand. Whether it’s for social media, a PowerPoint presentation, or a website or video infographic, we can help you reach your goals when it comes to digital marketing with the power of infographics.
Because a picture is worth a thousand words!