This is to all online business owners! We do understand you have a busy and hectic schedule, a vast array of responsibilities. But amidst all of this, failing to update your old social media marketing strategy can prove threatening. It’s time to shun your trite social media marketing strategies, and upgrade to the latest strategies.
One way to re-energize and amplify your social media marketing is to create a short, highly shareable social video to boost social lead conversions.
3 Ways to Boost Social Media Marketing with Video
1. An Engaging Social Video
Prospects love videos, because they are entertaining, engaging, easy to digest and highly shareable. Entice your social media fans by sharing engaging videos. Provided you keep the videos short.
Keep in mind :
• Be genuine. Show who you are. Not what you try to be. Let your true personality and brand identity shine. Be brief, but do not fail to establish a rapport with your audience. Questions and bold statements will draw audience, so follow the interrogative style whenever you put any statement in your video.
• Tell a story through your video. Maybe something personal or a client success story, your viewers can relate the situations with them. Make the content stand out and do the speaking. Do not drag a topic to its saturated point.
• Who can deny a premium offer. But make sure your pitching is correct. Give those five striking reasons your viewers can’t miss out. Clearly illustrate the value you add.
• A great CTA. Remember, the call to action is a critical step in converting social fans and followers into real-life clients.
2. Cross Channel Social Promotion
A hardcore cross channel social promotion includes a strategical marketing effort across the different social media platforms. Keep in mind, each social media has its own tone, so be extra caring while you promote your video. A LinkedIn post must never resemble a Twitter post full of hash tags. Likewise, all other social media platforms have their own theme. Adhere to it for a better exposure. You can share blog posts or even images that ties up to the content you have in your video. That way more people would turn to your video. Entice your social media fans to view it and ultimately get converted into clients.
3. Tune up the Social Content curation of your video
You have a great social video. What now? Here comes the most crucial phase. Sharing your video. You need to amplify the shareability of your video to drive traffic to your landing page. And believe me, that takes a lot!
Check out some guidelines:
• Facebook: With a catchy status update and clear call to action, your video would definitely prove to be a hit. More the people like it, more you get web traffic. Your Facebook traffic must get enough amplified with promoted posts and page post ads.
• YouTube: There you go. Upload your video to YouTube, don’t forget to give a catchy title (but do make it relevant enough). Next, add a clear URL, and then finally a clear and easily visible CTA. If you want a greater ROI, how about adding a video overlay that links to your landing page. Video overlays plays the role of clickable banner ads.
• Twitter: Twitter is facing a tough competition from other social media site. With Vine getting more trendy, Twitter is now focusing more on video. Simply tweet your YouTube link along with a link to your landing page. See the magic happen! YouTube videos display directly on Twitter.
If you are a little bit aware of the trends going on, you should know that video marketing is gaining serious influence in social media. So above were some Video Content Marketing strategies that you may like to adopt and boost your business, more than it was in 2013.