If you are using infographics on your site and are wanting a way to design new and winning infographic for your business, why not use an infographic template? Templates are created as a way to have a mold or design that you can follow to create your infographic. They make your design process easier if you choose to do it yourself and they may save you time.
How to Use Best Infographic Design Templates
Infographic templates can be found on a variety of sites including this one on Venngage.com. This company offers a way to use their preformatted templates to create your infographic.
You can choose from a wide variety of infographic design templates including:
- Statistical– If you have some important stats that you want to put in your infographic, you can create a statistical-based infographic within this template. Include your data from your sales charts or other information that illustrate the numbers that you want people to have and include them in your infographic.
- Informational– If you have some important information that you want to share with your viewers and customers, you can use an online template to do this as well. Use your infographics as a way to share important information and educating people about your products or services.
- Process– Do you have an important process to talk about to your customers or viewers? Why not include an explainer type section in your infographic or make the entire thing about a process. You can use an online template for explaining a process and share this information with the world.
- Comparison– Do you want to compare two products that you have in your inventory or perhaps compare your company with that of your competitors? Why not include this in your infographic as well?
- Timeline– Timelines are a great thing to put in your infographic. Show your customers and subscribers how your business started and how far you’ve come since then. You can start with the year you started your business and show your progressive expansion over time, complete with pictures and data.
All of these types of infographics are possible using one of the templates you can find online for the above company or others such as Picktochart.com and others. This company allows you to use their preformatted templates as well to create your infographic.
Other Types of Infographic Design Inspiration
Visme.com has all sorts of templates that you may utilize for your infographic. You can check out the amazing infographic design style below to see which one might suit you:
- Mixed charts
- Single Chart
The above company offers you access to a variety of infographic templates that can help you achieve what you want and include the information you need in your infographics.
Advantages of Using a Design Template
Obviously, there are some advantages of using an online template for your infographics. It saves you time by allowing you to create one right online at your convenience and within your time frame.
You don’t have to wait for a design team to complete your work. You can plan what you want and include your choice of information within the template.
Some of these online infographics creators are free, while others charge a premium fee. The easy-to-use template at Visme.co allows you to pick and choose elements that you want to include such as fonts, graphics, design elements, video, and more. You are free to use these templates for free as a starter package. Then you can always update your membership to a premium membership if you wish to get more features.
Disadvantages to Preformatted Online Templates
While there are many advantages to online templates, there are some disadvantages as well. For one thing, like with web design or any other project, when you are using a template, you are always restricted to the template itself. In other words, you must insert your text, graphics, and all other assets of your project within the template.
You also have to adhere to the rules of the site that you are creating your infographic on and work within the structure of the template. This steals from your creative freedom, and you are always going to be limited to the template.
Creating Total Creative Freedom
If you want to expand your creative freedom, just like with a website, you need to start from scratch. Not everyone knows coding, but if you can do raw code, you are going to be more likely to achieve exactly what you want because you will no longer be limited to a template.
Think about how you do your website. Do you work within the template of an online format or platform? Do you have the ability to insert raw HTML, CSS, or Java within your page? If so, you know what I am talking about. The more you have the ability to insert original raw code, the more likely you are to do exactly what you want and maintain control over the creative aspect.
When you want an original, customized infographic, it’s best to hire a professional infographic design team that understands the need for creative freedom.
InfographicDesignTeam.com has a succinct process that we can do to help you build your infographic:
1. Right after you place your order, we will start to work by communicating with you and brainstorming about what you want in your infographic.
2. We can help you create static or dynamic infographics, video or animated infographics, and get back to you within 2-3 working days.
3. We will create your original infographic (no templates) and give you feedback through the entire process until the final product.
By having the ability to start from scratch on your infographic and build it from the ground up, you will be able to express your information and data in a unique, artistic format that your customers will respond to.
Start by sketching out an idea on how you want your infographic to look. Make a list of the types of data you wish to focus on and get your ideas together. Base this on your customer information and what your customers want. Then contact us and we’ll get started right away.
We can create a custom infographic with unlimited options and total creative freedom.
Templates are good. But original content is better. Contact us to learn more about how we can help.