The GITEX Technology Week is a must-attend game-changing event that takes place at the heart of the global commercial hub- Dubai, every year. 2017 will be the 37th year of this premium convention, where the tech visionaries and the pioneers like always, will come down to meet the first-hand technological innovations that will change the face of the entire globe.
InfoGraphic Design Team Exhibiting at GITEX
InfoGraphic Design Team proudly announces the news of exhibiting at the 37th GITEX convention at Dubai. InfoGraphic Design Team will be placed at Sheikh Rashid Hall SR-06 under the banner of its parent company A1Future Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Our Branding & Design experts will be available for discussions to help you amplify your brand identity. Our CEO Mr. Srish Agrawal will also be there at the event & would love to connect, discuss and answer all your queries. He will also be speaking at GITEX on “Futuristic Marketing & Positioning Strategies for Tech Companies”.
Event Details –
- Date: 8th to 12th October 2017
- Place: World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
About InfoGraphic Design Team participation at the GITEX
With its unparalleled range of business solutions, the brand & design experts of the InfoGraphic Design Team will be showcasing as well as discussing with you its variety of graphic designing & video services for your organization. Who knows? You just might find the right creative design team for your business entity at our booth.
Schedule a meeting with Branding & Designing Experts at GITEX 2017: Click Here
About InfoGraphic Design Team
InfoGraphic Design Team’s services are not only limited to creating infographics, rather, the team also deals in a plethora of services comprising of social media graphics, explainer video, website graphic designing, and much more. Our teams work hard to meet the expectations of the clientele by taking up new creative challenges and executing them with the quick TAT. InfoGraphic Design Team’s in-house pool of talent offers services in the form of:
- Infographic (Static, 3D, Interactive, Short)
- Presentation (Corporate PPT, Corporate Illustrations, Data Visualizations)
- Social Media Graphics
- Explainer Videos
Checkout the Collage of Creativity of the InfoGraphic Design Team: View Portfolio
InfoGraphic Design Team’s list of esteemed clients mutually agrees on the team’s penchant for creative marketing. The talented designers and the creators are popular for having a great eye for designing, and it is always a pleasure to work with them. Experience it for yourself, at the GITEX 2017.
Want to know what our esteemed customers have to say about us? Click Here!
Key events of the GITEX at a glance:
Day 1: Sunday, 8th October
Topics: Keynotes & Case Studies
- Applied AI Case Study
- Accenture Keynote: Case Study
- Huawei Innovation Summit
Day 2: Monday, 9th October
Topics: Healthcare, Retail, Smart Cities
- Combating the Digital Lifestyle: The next habitat for tech-humanity
- How to improve healthcare delivery
- What drives innovation?
Day 3: Tuesday, 10th October
Topics: Smart Cities, Finance, Tech Leaders
- Unveiling Dubai Blockchain Strategy
- Highlighting Dubai Data and demonstrating Dubai Pulse
- Examining financial services in a mobile-first world
- Examining the future financial ecosystem
Day 4: Wednesday, 11th October
Topics: Digital Marketing, Transportation
- Harnessing the key marketing trends to accelerate your digital presence
- The Startup Show: Digital Marketing Innovation session
- Going viral – The Middle East Instagram Story
- Targeting those who control and influence 90% of the household’s spending.. Generation Z
- Roundtables: 5 specific strategies to help you grow your brand’s digital footprint Management
- Four Pillars of Future Mobility and Connectivity
Day 5: Thursday, 12th October
- The Living Lab- Insights into the multi-award-winning smart campus that is driving innovation
- Why VR? Revealing the 8 key reasons to adopt VR in education!
- The School of the Future for 21st Century Students: Leaders’ Perspectives
- Show over tell: the power of AR & VR
For the complete list of speakers & points of discussion, Click Here.