Are you looking for an automation solution for your social media accounts? Do you need to post more often on social media than you do? Chances are, the answer is “yes.” Regular posting on social media raises your level of engagement and helps you to utilize the power of the social media platforms.
But if you don’t post regularly, you can miss out on this essential element of your marketing strategy. Also, having regular postings at specific times can also increase the level of engagement among your followers and get new subscribers.
Using an automated solution to post for you can do the trick. But how do you choose the best one? There are several out there, but we decided to focus on three of the most popular ones, compare the features, and let you choose.
In this post, we will compare Buffer, Sprout Social, and MeetEdgar. We’ll show you what we like and don’t like about each. Then you can decide for yourself which one is the best for you.
Buffer allows you to have up to twenty-five connected social accounts with over 2,000 scheduled posts per profile per month. It includes RSS feed integration and analytics for each post so you can see how it is doing. This basic package is $99 per month for business owners. If you want a more robust plan, you can go up to the Medium Business plan for $199 per month that allows you to have up to 50 social media accounts associated with your account.
The main features are the same with Buffer across the board. The only different lies in the number of team members and social media accounts that you can have in each case.
Our suggestion for Buffer is to start at the low end and add accounts as you need them. You may have several staff members that you have assigned to promote your brand. With Buffer, you can connect several different individual accounts to your Buffer plan and let them promote to the sky!
Business Insider featured a story recently that credited Buffer for helping Business Insider Magazine grow its Facebook following from a few thousand to one million people. That’s an amazing testimonial to the power of Buffer with social media promotion.
There is a 14-day free trial to get started.
Sprout Social is a robust platform for social media management that covers all of the bases. It includes the following:
- Social media management– Social media can be easily managed by you or your staff through the integrated Sprout Social inbox. It will set it up so that you never miss an important announcement and enable you to increase your interaction with your target audience.
- Social customer service– The social customer service option is built in to let you manage your customer service issues through your social media accounts. By keeping careful track of the activity on your accounts, you will be able to answer important questions and handle problems on the spot before they become gigantic.
- Social media marketing– The marketing aspect of social media is built into the Sprout Social platform so that you can promote your brand on social platforms the way it was intended to be.
- Agencies– The Agencies option allows you to connect to your important agencies and institutions to manage your whole portfolio across the board.
Sprout Social lets you collaborate your posts and publish to multiple platforms at the same time, at scheduled intervals, or randomly. Just schedule it the way you want to deliver the posts. It’s also easy to collaborate across platforms and devices.
The Sprout Social platform focuses on engagement, publishing, and analytics, three cornerstones of marketing that should be included in any successful marketing campaign. It’s also a very useful tool if you are posting videos to social media.
The cost is $99 per month for the Premium account (lowest level) and includes the “all in one” social media inbox and other features and tools. The Team packages allow you to have up to 3 users at $500 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $1500 per 10 users for business owners who want to scale up.
MeetEdgar is a platform that focuses on reusing your best content again to increase views and engagement. This is a smart tool that uses advanced analytics and the patterns of your traffic to craft posts that meet your audience’s preferences.
This nifty tool almost cuts out the need for individual surveys or customer forms to find out what they like! But don’t stop doing that, of course. Just remember that this platform is probably the best regarding analytics because it aids the sales process in matching customer wants with your brand.
Edgar posts automatically without you having to worry about doing it yourself. You just tell Edgar when you want him to post, and he’ll do it. We say “he” because, with this incredibly intelligent internal engine, Edgar can practically read your mind.
Features you’ll like about Edgar include:
- Categorized content library– Edgar understands the importance of being organized. He sorts the posts, media, and other files into an understandable order so that you never have to worry about organization or not to know what to post.
- Schedule content by categories– You can create a schedule that allows you to post from the different categories in any order you like. Once you set up the way you want to do it, Edgar will post in your scheduled times without a fuss.
- Never refill your queue– Once Edgar cycles through all of the posts that you currently have in the queue, he will just recycle the best posts and give priority to those that did the best. How simple is that?
Edgar works like a hard-working person, not a machine. You’ll almost think he’s human! He’ll post according to your assigned schedule, categorize your posts in specific categories, and repost good material that people responded to with other audiences to raise traffic levels.
The cost for Edgar is not published on their website, but you can fill in your email to get a quote and an invitation. We liked the purpose statement on their site that reads:
“We succeed by helping small businesses succeed!”
And the winner is…
All three of these social media solutions are excellent in their way. If you want a social media scheduler that can read your mind, though, we voted for MeetEdgar. Edgar is “almost human,” bases his posts on the ones that most increased engagement and takes the guesswork out of the entire social media management and promotions process.
Just look at these solutions for yourself and see what you think.
When it comes to material to post, you need to create dynamic content that gets the attention of your audience. How about an infographic? Infographics use custom-tailored content with beautiful visuals coupled with relevant data to speak to your audience.
So choose a social media option then head over to visit us at infographicdesignteam.com. We can create a dynamic custom-made infographic that you can include within your social media posts.
You need great content if you are going to capture the attention of your social media followers. Start with a custom-created infographic that fits your business needs and drives traffic through your favorite social media scheduler program.