Have you used infographics for your brand online? If you are not using infographics to promote your brand, you are missing out on one of the most important tools you have to reach the people who are most interested in what you have to offer.
Infographics are informational graphics that are created for the purpose of giving people valuable information that they can use. They can increase your marketing power and website conversions in ways that more traditional methods cannot do.
9 Ways to Use Infographics for your Branding
There are many ways that you can use infographics to promote your brand. Below are nine ways that you can try to utilize the power of infographics. Look through these ideas and think about which one would most help your brand to increase your potential.
1. To roll out a new product– When you have a new product or service that you want to focus on, what better way to illustrate it than with a colorful infographic? Using colors and dynamic images, you can draw the attention of people who did not notice your brand before.
2. To present data or surveys– If you have data that you want to share with others, you can display this information on an attractive infographic for your B2B partners or customers to view. When it is in an organized format on an infographic, the information is much easier to digest and understand.
3. To showcase your product line– You can use an infographic to showcase an entire product line by organizing it in a systematic manner. This example of a product infographic shows one way that you might be able to display your products on an infographic. You will not be able to list all of your products, but you can categorize them according to the type of product they are and give numerical data about their success.
4. To show your timeline– Infographics can be used for a variety of things including showing a historical timeline of events for your business. You can share the history of your company in this way and inform new customers about how far you’ve come since the beginning of your business. This can incite interest from your customers, generate new leads for your business, and encourage investors or B2B partners to do business with you.
5. Simplify things– If you have a complicated concept that ‘s hard for your customers or business partner to understand, an infographic helps to clarify the idea. Educators can use this in educational settings and businesses can use it to train their staff on a new technique or to explain to business partners how a process works.
6. Making comparisons– If you have two different products you want to compare or anything else that you want to illustrate, infographics are an excellent way to do this. Here is an example of a comparison type infographic that the business owner used to compare Batman (before and after). You will see in this example how this site owner has compared the Batman costumes, tools, and costs of 1939 and 2013.
7. To generate leads– One of the best ways to generate more leads for your brand is to create a dynamic infographic that will capture the attention of potential customers who want to do business with you. Infographics have a way of speaking to your target audience without you having to be there when they get the information. An infographic works for you 24/7 while you work on other things regarding your business. This creates a potentially passive income and leads generator that is always keeping people up-to-date on your brand and your products.
8. To inspire a call to action– If you want to encourage people to take action, an infographic can do this nicely. Just include a call to action at the bottom of the infographic that asks customers to do something or take some action after you have presented the information.
By adding a call to action in your infographic, you can increase your subscriptions and sales and potentially improve your conversion rate. Some of the types of call to action directives that you might want to include are listed below:
- Subscribe to a newsletter.– If you have an email newsletter that you send out, why not use your infographic to ask them to sign up for it. This is an excellent opportunity to share what you do as a brand with your target audience and keep people informed as to any changes in your company.
- Share with others.– When you include a “share” option below your infographics, you will encourage people to share on their social media. This will increase your results by increasing your potential audience exponentially. For an extra boost, try offering an incentive such as a small discount for people who share your infographic with their friends on social media.
- Buy a product.– If you want to encourage product sales, why not ask them to purchase on the infographic? This could naturally follow an infographic that has information about a particular product and then include a call to action near the bottom of the infographic asking people to purchase.
- Subscribe to a service.– Another call to action is to ask people to subscribe to a premium service. Do you have a product that you need to promote that is a best seller? Try creating a professional infographic displaying the qualities of the product and asking people to purchase it.
9. As a PR tool– Even if you don’t plan to use your infographic for anything other than a way to connect with your primary audience, it is still a great thing to do to increase your audience. Use it to introduce new ideas to your customers and ask them to respond and let you know what they think. It’s a great way to brainstorm ideas with clients and see which products or services they respond to best.
Summary: The Magic of Infographics
As we’ve mentioned before, infographics have the power to increase interest in your brand, your product line, and anything else you want to show your target audience. They are colorful, artistic, and dynamic and they help you to generate new leads while asking them to take action.
The versatility of infographics is one of the best aspects of this type of media, and it allows you to have control over how you use your infographics and place them on a variety of platforms and for a variety of purposes.
If you have an infographic, think about how you could expand on it by creating a video slideshow or infographic that will enhance your brand and increase your ROI.
To create your infographic, start by brainstorming ideas on paper and playing with various formats until you find one you like. Then contact us at infographicdesignteam.com. We are infographic design experts and we can help you create the perfect infographic for your business.